Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY
- Model: 115HP Pro XS 4-Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: Stainless Steel
- Year: 2019
4611 Rt 152
Lavalette, West Virginia, US, 25535
2019 Nitro Z17
Price: 25,545 USD
Included Options: 814 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 27,754 USD
- Length:17' 4"
- Length: 17' 4"
- Beam: 7' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 460 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.25"
- Transom height: 20.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1450 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2650 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 6' 2"
- Package height: 5' 3.5"
- Package width: 7' 11.5"
- Towing length: 23' 8"
- Storage length: 20' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 2 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel, angled cleats flushed w/gunnels
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 2 grab handles (1 at passenger, 1 at transom)
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 4x flush-mounted fishfinder
- Single cable, no feedback rotary steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- Room to flush-mount optional, exchanged 9" (22.9 cm) graph
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 9" (22.9 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 24M-RD cranking battery
- Heavy-duty Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/molded-in storage below
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/lift assist & organizer for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Step to bow deck w/42-qt. (39.8 L) insulated cooler
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Step to aft deck w/polymer lid
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable compression latches
- Aft 23-gal. (87 L) Guardian™ aerated livewell w/divider & timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- NEW 13" (33.02 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- NEW spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.