Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 225XL 4S DTS 4.8" 1.85
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 225hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: Stainless Steel
- Year: 2019
4611 Rt 152
Lavalette, West Virginia, US, 25535
2019 Tahoe 2150
Price: 40,995 USD
Included Options: 7,755 USD
Freight: 1,250 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 50,495 USD
- Length:21' 1"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 42 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1550 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 17"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3235 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2600 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4614 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
- Phone holder w/12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Port refreshment center w/drained sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/5-gal. (18.93 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.