Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Type: Outboard
4611 Rt 152
Lavalette, West Virginia, US, 25535
- Length:16' 6"
- Beam: 7' 4"
- Bottom width: 5' 10"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 655 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 20.88"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1169 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2533 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Towing length: 22' 1"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 18' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/Bullet
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or NEW Starlite Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- NEW upholstery styling
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.4 m)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Bow 23-gal. (87 L), 40" (1.0 m) aerated livewell w/divider, removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. (19.1 kg) thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.