The H10 kayak puts all the great features boaters love about the H12 into a nimble, easy-to-carry 10' package.
For performance, it features our exclusive tunnel hull design for great stability at rest and straight tracking underway. The hull even features a stepped bow and keel to slice through chop and waves. Above the water, the H10 is just as impressive, delivering exceptional storage capabilities in the fore and aft compartments—both with soft covers for easy access on the go. And then inside the cockpit, you'll find huge amounts leg room thanks to the open design. You'll also find that the comfortable seat puts you in the perfect position to access the rod holders just aft of the cockpit, as well whatever optional accessories you mount on the port and starboard rails.
The end result is a stable, nimble fishing and paddling platform with great load-carrying capabilities that's great for a wide range of activities.
- Hybrid tunnel hull w/stepped keel for stability while standing & fishing, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- Bow storage compartment w/adjustable mesh cover
- 47.4” (1.20 m) long, 23.6” (59.94 cm) wide cockpit opening
- Forward-cockpit, port & starboard accessory-mounting rails
- Port & starboard cockpit side storage saddlebags
- Adjustable foot braces
- Removable, adjustable seat w/bungee hold-downs & backpack
- Dual flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelet (leash sold separately)
- Large multipurpose stern tankwell w/adjustable mesh cover
- Bow & stern carrying handles