Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 1.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 27 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 625 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1450 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Draft: 9"
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1350 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2950 lbs.
- Storage length: 22' 9"
- Aluminum-framed, low gloss Black powder-coated Top Drive station w/50" (1.27 m) raised, non-skid platform for extended visibility.
- Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor w/i-Pilot®.
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate.
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 55-qt. (52.05 L) foam-filled midship cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability.
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (61.51 L) foam-filled aft cooler w/cushion-top seat & superior ice-keeping ability.
- Cushioned leaning post/seat w/fold-down footrest.
- Mercury® SmartCraft® digital system tach w/multifunction display of RPM, fuel, oil temp & pressure, battery voltage, motor hours.
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel w/knob.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch.
- 4 rocket-launcher style rod holders on Top Drive frame.
- Midship 18-gal. (68.14 L) baitwell w/recirculator & high-speed water pickup.
- Aft 25-gal. (94.64 L) livewell w/recirculator & high-speed water pickup.
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator baitwell pump.
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head.
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float.
- After deck netted storage curtain.
- Stainless steel propeller.
- Color: standard hull wrap choice in Aqua Green, Cardinal Red, Patriot Blue, Sunshine Yellow or True Black.
- Upgraded tandem-axle trailer w/enclosed I-Beam frame, disc brakes, aluminum wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires, Sure Lube hubs, spare tire carrier w/matching full-size spare, tongue jack, heavy-duty 1,400-lb. (635.03 kg) capacity winch & submersible LED lights.
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & storage space below
- Bilge access hatch
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety cables